Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Purpose of The Blog

And so this blog as a contribution to the intellectual history of the Indonesian nation. Douwess Dekker shouted Max Havelaar and brought to the Dutch government policy in the nation of Indonesia. I hope, on the positive effects, this blog has received a little attention from our government in formulating policies. I'm not asking to change the Pancasila, I just ask, make this nation brights.
I believe Brian May at the conclusion that the root problem of poverty in this country is the culture, not economics. In his book, The Indonesian Tragedy, his objective in discussing the various things that happened in the early history of Indonesia until 1978, when his book appeared. Classic indeed. But I see, the problems discussed remain relevant in today. That our poverty, continue to grow and spread up to the spiritual.
I have a big debt to write this to my fellow clergy and free thinkers from intensive discussions with me on many occasions. They give contributions to the knowledge that I did not get in the books and personal experience. I thank them infinitely for willing to criticize, support, straightening and argue with me. The pleasure I get from our discussions to be one of the many beautiful aspects of knowledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment