Thursday, December 31, 2009

If I Die Tomorrow

If I die tomorrow ..
I will split my chest
And I will give my heart
to the one who bore me
to flip her wings again

If I die tomorrow
I Will put my lover to my legs
then bring to earth the dream
where an hour seemed like a year

If I die tomorrow
I will give my property to the resounding children
so they are closer to the stars
and progress faster than light

Not the gravestone of gems
It just so regretful for mother
not the tomb of the emerald
It just so the two human sex


A pile of dirt in the middle of the woods
with a roof of the canopy of the jungle
for the beggars to find the shade right next to
during rain storms hit the man

Take absence with writing, not reading and tear
because history is formed by hand,
rather than oral and sadness
declaration of love for this world

0 comments:

Post a Comment